Monday, April 11, 2011

You Are Oh So Cute

I know I've said it before but I have to say it again...I LOVE this month's Scrapbook Circle kit. It just seems to never end. I've made about 5 or 6 layouts and projects and there's still so much left to play with and trust me I will use it all up!  I had the pleasure to lift a subscriber's layouts recently.  I just LOVE Sara's original layout and kept my version pretty close to hers. 

Here's my layout:

And here's Sara's original layout.  THANK YOU for letting me lift you and for the great inspiration!

4 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

I adore your layout! I love all the fabulous details on that yummy aqua background. That photo is absolutely precious too! TFS!

Diana Waite said...

ok that picture is CRACKING me up! LOVE your take on the wonderful inspiration!!

Sara Zenger said...

WOW!! I am so honored!!! I am so happy my layout inspired you! Your rocked the layout!!! Thanks soooo much!

Rebecca Keppel said...

So adorable! My littles used to wear glasses upside down ALL the time lol!