Thickers may just be my favorite American Crafts products ever but super-sized giant Thickers blow my mind! I created this layout with Thickers taking a predominant place on the page.
- Cut the transparent doilies from the transparent sheet and arrange on your background paper, without adhering.
- Using your Silhouette, measure the placement of your doilies and cut circles out of a white piece of cardstock.
- Layer the cardstock with cut out circles over a white sheet of cardstock and adhere the doilies within the circles.
- Stitch around the outside of the circles.
- Add a fun border to the top and bottom of the page.
- Add your photo and a super-sized title using the large Thickers.
- Machine stitch additional elements to your heart’s desire.
I used Gesso and some glitter to give the Thickers even more dimension.
Supplies: Rootbeer Float Thickers (370554) – chipboard letter stickers, Rise & Shine collection: (370001) – Chloe Paper, (370015) – Lana Paper, (370018) – Sophia Transparent Paper, (370032) – Remarks Accent & Phrase Stickers, (370035) – Remarks Alpha Stickers, (370038) – Bits Die Cut Cardstock Shapes, (370045) – Ticket Memo Pad, (370054) – Chipboard Frames, (370038) – Bits Die Cut Cardstock Shapes, white cardstock, (370050) – Kara Rotary Phrase stamp