Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Lucky Me

This layout was featured on the American Crafts blog last Friday during LUCKY week but I thought I'd save it and post it on St. Patrick's Day today.  It may just be my favorite layout that I've created in a LONG time.  I love the subject of the layout and the design was just to fun to create.

I definitely got lucky in love with my Mister and I love documenting it so my girls know how much in love their mommy & daddy are.

Supplies: Serendipity collection: (370095) – Clear shapes, (370087) – Printed Cardstock Phrases & Accents, (370091) – Accent & Phrase Stickers, (370096) – Plastic Bows, (370099) – Die Cut Cardstock Shapes; Rise & Shine collection: (370044) – Shaped Paper Clips, (370027) – Grace Foam Stickers

How to:
  • Cut 4 hearts with the tips facing each other and multiple circles using your electronic die cut machine.
  • Use the tiny cut out circles to create a border around the negative circles and stitch over them to create a border around the page.
  • Choose a photo to insert in one of the hearts. 
  • Add embellishments in and around the remaining hearts.
  • Add pattern paper under the border of the layout.
  • Add your title to the top right hand of the page.




Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope I've inspired you in some way.

4 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Fabulous layout!! Pinning!!

Majken Pullin said...

Hands down, my absolute new favorite layout of yours!!! Really stunning!

Diana Waite said...

this is SO gorgeous!!

Kimberly Kett said...

GORGEOUS!!