Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bundle of Joy Brag Book Mini Album

It's Day 3 of the Imaginisce party celebrating the release of it's new collection, Little Cutie.  I've been playing around with this line and it is TDF cute.  Did you see the card I posted yesterday? I love that you can use it for a little baby BUT I also love that it can be used for non-baby scrappiness too.

As usual, the DT has created some incredible projects that are posted on the Imaginisce blog and they will be giving away a collection or two, three or four! Make sure to head over there AFTER you see the first project I created with the "girl" line of the collection.

I made this cute little "Bundle of Joy" brag book mini AND I made a video tutorial below so that you can make one of your own. It's so super easy and I can think of so many other reasons to make more.

The inside of the album.
 A glimpse at the fussy cutting detail and i-rock bling:

Supplies: Imaginisce Little Cutie Collection: Baby Doll, Sweet Baby and Beyond Precious papers, Die-cuts; Petal Roller, Roly Posies; Martha Stewart Scoring Board; misc. ribbon.

And here's the video tutorial: 

Now head over to the Imaginisce blog to see what the other design team members created and to learn how you can be eligible to win your own collection.

7 comments:

Audrey Yeager said...

OMG Heather I LOVE your video! This is so fantastic! And I love hearin the girls in the background! hee hee..... So who do you know that is having a baby soon? :)

Angel said...

TFS That was great. I actually seen MyPink Stamper do the same album just a few weeks ago. It is supper cute. Angel

Diana Waite said...

oh, wow this is SWEET!

doverdi said...

Too sweet! TFS!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

That is really cute!! I've seen these albums before, but I've never made one! I need to make one for someone!! :)

Rebecca Keppel said...

Super, super cute!

Angi Barrs said...

What an adorable mini. Love that flower. :)