Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Little Bundle of Joy Card

What better way to celebrate the birth of a new collection than to throw a party??? Imaginisce has released it's new line this week and it's called Little Cutie.  There's a boy version and a girl version of papers, stamps, die-cuts, stickers, chipboard elements and more.  It's seriously adorable.  Today, we are focusing on the little boy line. 

With a lot of fussy cutting and LOVE, I made this little card.
Supplies: Little Cutie Collection - Little Man paper, chipboard stickers; misc. baker's twine.

I had so much fun creating this card.  The sentiment is actually affixed to the inside of the card and shows throught the front through a window I cut out. I mentioned before that it includes lot of fussing cutting...all the little items hanging from the twine "clothesline", the scallops and the window were all cut by hand.  It's just what I do.  I had the white/chocolate twine and it just wasn't popping against the white background of the card so I misted it with some blue (Spring Rain) mist.

I lifted the items hanging from the clothesline with pop dots and hung a sock and bear over the sentiment window.  Then I curled up the scallops for dimension.

I can't wait to give this card away to someone special I am thinking of.

Of course, there's so much more you could do with this line other than baby so head over to the Imaginisce blog to see what the rest of the DT did PLUS, you have two chances to get your hands on your very own collection.

4 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Well, this card is adorable!! I love the little clothesline ... and adding the bear to it is cuuuute!

Fabi Ormerod said...

Heather your work is amazing, i really loved your card ;)

Unknown said...

Such an adorable card! Love the cute itty bitty clothesline! Great detail and fab design!

Rebecca Keppel said...

what an absolutely fabulous card! I love the bear hanging by his ear!