Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Rheagan's Bunny Days

The girls look forward to their yearly visit to a local photo studio to play with the bunnies. It’s so hard to believe that Easter is just a few days away and we haven’t even taken the kids to see the Easter Bunny yet.

I have used the Hello Sunshine kit from Scrapbook Circle to it's fullest. It's just packed with so much srappy goodness and it's definitely my go-to stash.  When I got it in the mail I immediately chose my inspiration for this layout when I saw the Crate Paper Neighborhood collection chipboard, specifically the Easter Egg Banner so I set it aside and saved it.

The Egg banner is what inspired this entire layout; well that and Easter coming up.  I used the April sketch from Crate Paper and everything just fell into place so quickly with this layout,  giving me more time to prepare for this weekend’s festivities. I'm betting we'll visit the  Easter bunny on Friday.

Supplies from Scrapbook Circle Hello, Sunshine kit: Crate Paper Neighborhood Collection - Block Party, Garden, Visit papers, chipboard stickers; Bo Bunny Ad Lib, twine, Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type.

I hope you have a great Hump Day.

4 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

What a wonderful layout~

Mel said...

Cute! Love the easter egg bunting!

yyam said...

Awww...how sweet is this! I love the punched layers! Just yummy!

Diana Waite said...

great layering on the punches--and I really like how you incorporated the banner--just so sweet!