Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hopscotch & A Tag

I love these One Item Wonder challenges the design team over at Scrapbook Circle is given. My item this month are these fun little chalkboard tags from the Hello, Sunshine kit. 

I used the first tag for my journaling on the hopscotch layout below. I also had fun with the playing cards from the Bella Blvd Family Dynamix papers and used the numbers and shapes to correspond with the hopscotch pattern.
Supplies from Scrapbook Circle Hello, Sunshine kit: Bella Blvd. Family Dynamix Mother's Day and Game Night papers; Cosmo Cricket Upcycle Bling Bling; Bo Bunny Ad Lib paper; Crate Paper Neighborhood Sticker Borders and Chipboard Accents; Canvas Corp Chalkboard Tag; white Uniball Signo broad pen.

I used the 2nd tag as a gift tag but I might even add it to a card or just add it to a cute little bottle or jar of goodies for someone special, I haven't decided. I misted the white and blue twine with yellow to give the blue a more green shade to match the blue-green in the caption and also to give the white a pretty yellow tint to match the bird and flower.
Supplies from Scrapbook Circle Hello, Sunshine kit: Canvas Corp Chalkboard Tag; Crate Paper Neighborhood Chipboard Accents, sticker borders and block party paper; Bo Bunny Ad Lib, Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type alphas, white Uniball Signo broad pen.

10 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Well this is just the cutest! Love the tag, of course! And the way you doodled around the pictures to keep consistent with the Bella Blvd flowers is way cool! Love it!!

Nati Tristan said...

This is so adorable1 Terrific work!

Heather (goldiecar) said...

Love the idea!! I kind of want to make my own now :)

Diana Waite said...

okay, you sure made these tags shine! LOVE what you did!!

Audrey Yeager said...

These are both SO SO cute! Love that tag, and perhaps I am the "someone special"????? :)

couponsforzipcodes said...

This is so cool, share a time. I am so happy I found this blog.I would like to take a look at our contest that we are having:

http://www.couponsforzipcodes.com

lisa said...

Heather I love this cartoony style page : )

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

*sigh* these are GORGEOUS!!! And PS... I just left you a comment on ST blog... please come see it :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Rebecca Keppel said...

OOOOOOH love the design of that layout! The cards running up the side and the doodling! And love the tag :)

Emily D. said...

Super cute Heather!!! I love how you used the playing cards... and that tag is so adorable!!!