Saturday, July 20, 2013

Can I Get a Woohoo? I Made the American Crafts Team Again!

I have to say, I was just as nervous re-applying to the team this year as I was last year and I was on pins & needles waiting and watching for that glorious email from Paige. My heart actually skipped a few beats when I saw it ping my Inbox and I was so elated, I might have actually told Paige that I love her. LOL

Anyways, I am proud to be joining the American Craft Design Team for a 2nd term! Thanks to the American Crafts team for the wonderful opportunity!
Look at the amazing team of scrappers I get to design with:
Allison Waken from Phoenix, AZ
Angie Gutshall from James Creek, PA
Ashley Horton from Spanish Fort, AL
Becki Adams from Blackfoot, ID
Corrie Jones from Dallas, GA
Davinie Fiero from Redmond, OR
Diana Waite from Gilbert, AZ
Elizabeth Gardner from Lexington, KY
Erin Stewart from El Paso, TX
Gina Lideros from Elk Grove, CA
Heather Leopard from Cypress, TX
Janna Werner from Oldenburg, Germany
Jill Cornell from Windsor Heights, IA
Katie Ehmann from Bloomfield Hills, MI
Kelly Goree from Shelbyville, KY
Lilith Eeckels from Bertogne, Belgium
Madeline Fox from River Ridge, KA
Meghann Andrew from Katy, TX
Paige Evans from Grafenwoehr, Germany
Patricia Roebuck from Mandeville, LA

If you are new to my site, here are some of my most recent layouts created with American Crafts products. If you like what you see, I'd love to have you as my newest follower!


Thanks for stopping by today! Make sure to check out the new American Crafts releases - Peppermint ExpressPolka Dot Party by Dear Lizzy, and Cut & Paste by Amy Tangerine.

12 comments:

Lilith Eeckels said...

So thrilled to see you on the team again. Congrats.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS!!!!! So happy for you!

Audrey Pettit said...

Just saw your post on FB and wanted to pop over here to give you a big hug and congratulations, Heather! I'm soooo not surprised they snatched you up again!! :)

angie gutshall said...

Congrats! So happy to be working with you again!

Tina said...

Congrats! What an awesome team!

Jenni Calma said...

Congratulations Heather!! You are so talented and thy are lucky to have you again! Anxious to see your work!

Gina Lideros said...

Congratulations Heather, I can't wait to work with you!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

LOL love your enthusiasm Heather :) So happy to work with you again!

Ashley Horton said...

Congrats on another year, Heather!! Can't believe we get to be on the Team together!!

Becki Adams said...

Congrats Heather! So excited to be working with you and seeing another year of your incredible designs with AC products!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Congrats Girl! Yes, I think I could have kissed Paige. So excited for you and to be working with you again!

Diana Waite said...

whoop whoop-CONGRATS Heather--I agree pins and needles describes it perfectly! ;) EXCITED to be working with you again!!