Thursday, July 4, 2013

Baby, You're a FIREWORK Layout & Have a Blast Card Project

Happy Birthday, America!

I had some fun projects up on the American Crafts blog yesterday and today's the perfect day to share them with you here on my blog, we my family is off to celebrate the 4th of July, America's Independence!

Baby, You're a Firework

When I was designing this page, I wanted to show my daughter how much she means to me and the song lyric, Baby You're a Firework, seemed a perfect fit!  
I cut the title out with my CAMEO and then backed it with American flag colorsfrom the American Crafts collections, Mayberry & Lucky Charm.
.I added random stitching to the page and left the thread ends sticking out to kind of resemble fireworks.

American Crafts Supplies:
Huckleberry Pie Paper (36019) - Mayberry, Miss Betty Paper (36020) - Mayberry, Strawberry Lemonade Paper (36018) - Mayberry, 6x6 Paper Pad (36026) - Mayberry, Sweet Tea (42398) - Mayberry, Accent & Phrase Stickers (42400) - Mayberry, Cherry Cola Puffy Stickers (42397) - Mayberry, Lemon Fizz Cardstock Sticker Book (42396) - Mayberry, Pretty Poppies Paper (35966) Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm, Starlight Paper (35981) - Dear Lizzy Luck Charm

I also created a card. Since it was a Patriotic card and most people watch or pop fireworks on the 4th of July, I wanted to create a 3D card. 

It's the perfect size to hold a little note and a gift card and/or sweet treats.

American Crafts Supplies:
Huckleberry Pie Paper (36019) - Mayberry, Strawberry Lemonade Paper (36018) - Mayberry, Sapphire Cardstock (AM710-74), White Cardstock (AM710-81)

Thanks for stopping by today! We're off to the beach to shoot some fireworks and watch the city's fireworks show.

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

Great page. I love the many layers.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous! LOVING the layers on your lo and the title work on both!!

Pam said...

cool layout and project !!

Rhonda said...

I can hardly stand how totally awesome that layout is on so many levels!!! SUPER job!!!

Diana Waite said...

GORGEOUS projects Heather!

Ashley Horton said...

Love the mix of Lucky Charm and Mayberry on your adorable layout Heather, and the 3D card is so fun!

Elizabeth Wiederspohn said...

Love the title! Your blog and your pages are super cute. Thanks for the inspiration.