Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Multi-dimension "Love" Card | Step x Step Instruction

Hi friends. I'm just popping in real quick to share a card I made for my love.

To create this, I cut a card base out of white cardstock and folded it in half. I cut a second base just large enough to cover the front.

I punched triangles, using my American Crafts Knock-out 1.5" Triangle punch. I mixed and matched the triangles and adhered them to the second base of the card in alternating directions. This is important if you plan to stitch on your cards.

I left an open strip at the bottom to add a sentiment, which was simply cut from the bottom of the paper, where they usually print the manufacturer and collection name. I also added a small pink strip to accentuate the border.

Then, I stitched two large triangles on the card, following the lines that were created from the smaller triangles.

I popped up more triangles over the stitched ones and added another sentiment.

Lastly, adhere the designed base to the card base and you have a fun little card (and your recipient won't see the stitching on the inside.