Monday, February 9, 2015

My Precious Girl | Continued from 2.7.15

Remember that layout I showed you Saturday?  If you missed it, check it out HERE and then come back and read this.  The two are tied together for a fun "1 idea, used 2 ways" kind of thing.

Okay, so I cut those fun triangle squares out of the journal cards paper and had a really great shell of a page leftover. It looked fun but I almost tossed it because I didn't really line up the cuts when I cut it because I had no intention of reusing it.  So some of the cuts were aligned top while others were aligned bottom, some left, others right.  The I decided I kind of sort of liked it and gave it a whirl at using it for another layout.  Here's the result.


If you look real close, you can see they aren't aligned but I am embracing it as perfectly imperfect! And if you don't want that philosophy, just align yours more perfectly when you first cut it.

How to:

  • If you used my file from Saturday, grab that leftover sheet of paper....or if you don't, just cut another sheet and cut it. You can download my free cut file HERE
  • Find photos to fit the squares or triangles.
  • Attach papers to the back sides of the remaining sections
  • Add title, journaling and embellishments.

This is what my sheet looked like.  I placed photos and moved papers around until I liked their placement.



Supplies: Gossamer Blue February Main kitMain Add-on, Main Add-on 2 and Life Pages Main kit

4 comments:

Kimberly Kett said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!

Rhonda said...

I just love looking at every little square! Great job. :o)

CalleLillyCafe said...

Love this! Thx for sharing file!

Ольга - Juchok said...

Super idea!