Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays News

Okay, I am so flippin' excited to share some WONDERFUL news.  You know how I was voted to be the December guest designer for Sketchy Thursdays and then they asked if I'd be interested in guest designing in January too?  Well I have absolutely LOVED my guest gig there and I guess they loved me too because they asked me to join their design team!!!! I didn't have to think too hard about decision. With that said, I don't like that one of their designers had to step down; her layouts were beautiful! I am happy to step in and play with Sketchy Thursdays for the next couple of months. Thanks Diana and Heidi for this opportunity. I can't wait to work with the amazing Sketchy Thursdays design team, including Julie who was just promoted to Social Director for Sketchy Thursdays :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):). Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wrapped up an amazing trip to my first ever CHA in sunny L.A. and I am about to head out to my first day at my new job at a small business (< 20 employees). The title on my business cards now reads "Vice President of Marketing" as well as "Account Director for HP". HP is the computer company I just left (>300,000 employees). Talk about a culture change. My new company is based out of L.A. so I'll be officing out of my home in the Houston suburbs. This is a tremendous opportunity for me and my family. So, wish me luck today!

Stay tuned because in a few minutes I will be posting my first LO as a desinger for Scrapbook Circle.

3 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

So happy to have you with us at ST! :) Your pages are amazing and you are so fun to work with. xo!!

Audrey Yeager said...

YAY! Congrats on the new ST stint!! I am soooo so happy for you! AND congrats on the new job venture!!

Diana Waite said...

So COOL!! Congrats to you!! It sure was AWESOME to meet you in person--when we FINALLY found each other! :)