Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Journey

I'm excited to about this layout today for 2 reasons...one, this is the first reveal for the new Sketchy Thursdays design team and I am sooooooooo excited to be returning to the team. Make sure to stop over there to see what the new team did with this sketch. I also created this layout for an online crop happening this weekend over at Birds of a Feather.  Lots of challenges and prizes to be giving away starting Friday so stop over and play along.


Can you see all the jewels I added with my i-rock? They are a bit hard to see so I will be posting some close-ups shortly.

The little tag can be pulled off the layout and used as a gift tag or bookmark but I am keeping it for my layout and will be adding journaling after my "tool school" class next week at my LSS.

4 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Totally AWESOME take on the sketch! A really striking layout! Love this alot!!!

Emily D. said...

Rockin' layout!! I love the bright colors!!! Can't wait to see the closeups.... I love my iRock!!!!

Diana Waite said...

GREAT use of colors on your layout Heather!

Diana Fisher said...

Stunning! I love it! :)