Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Harvest Pumpkin Tutorial

I had several requests on the Imaginisce blog and my blog to show you how to make the pumpkins I created for the Imaginisce Happy Harvest release earlier this month so I put together this little tutorial for you.

Supplies:
  • Clay pots in 3 different sizes - I went with the smallest one I could find and went up one size from there for the next two
  • i-bond or other fast drying adhesive
  • Petal Roller
  • 1 - 2 sheets of Fall into Fun pattern paper
  • 1 sheet Dancing Leaves pattern paper for the curly stems
  • 1 sheet cardstock - I used Bazzill Navel
  • Happy Harvest Die Cuts
  • Twine
  • Circle cutter/punch
Here's how to make them (click to enlarge or right click to download and save to your computer):

I can't wait to set these out this fall and fill them with candy for our visitors to enjoy!




5 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Your pumpkins are gorgeous. Super crafty idea. :)

Diana Fisher said...

These are so fabulous! I Pinned you! :)

Diana Waite said...

VERY clever!! I'm gonna go pin Diana! :)

Paige Taylor Evans said...

How totally cute are these?! Love them! Thanks for the tutorial!

Unknown said...

LOVE THESE!! Thank you for sharing.
I've shared your adorable idea within my Autumn Paper Crafts curated collection over at www.looksisquare.com!
Best Wishes-