Friday, July 22, 2011

Boo!

Today was my first design team reveal over at Birds of a Feather. It also marks the start of a Housewarming Crop to welcome the new design team.  There are many different challenges going on over there all weekend so make sure to play along and of course tell them I sent ya!  One of the challenges I am leading is called "Que Dirty". It's aptly named after my great aunt. When all the grandkids were home for the holidays we used to get together and play board games and cards. It was soooo much fun (miss it!). Anywho, when we would beat Aunt Minga she would say "QUE DIRTY" meaning we were cheating.  It picked up and I love to say it whenever I can!

Back to the challenge - get dirty with your layout, card, or altered project using paint, ink, mist, actual dirt, whatever. Here's my sample for the challenge - I used Mr. Hueys white mist, Jenni Bowlin "chili" paint dauber and Smooches black liquid ink and of course the rest of the supplies are from Birds of a Feather.
Supplies: Basic Grey Out of Print, House of Three, Coordinations Tim Holtz Cardstock

Now head over to the Hen House at Birds of a Feather, introduce yourself and join in the crop this weekend! You just might win some goodies over there!

1 comment:

Diana Waite said...

wow, that is fun! looks like you enjoyed yourself with this layout--GREAT job!