Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Christmas in July - Gingerbread Banner & Magic Reindeer Food

I’ve been working on Christmas in July for the new Imaginisce Santa’s Little Helper collection. I have to admit it’s been a little challenging to think about Christmas when it’s 100+ degrees here in Texas but on the other hand, I’ll be ahead of the game with some of my decorations and such, at least a little.


I made several projects for this release but today I am showing you a banner I made using a fabulous Clear Scraps acrylic banner I got at CKC recently and some magic reindeer food for my girls and some of their friends.

Gingerbread House/Gingerbread Man Banner


 Magic Reindeer Food


Thanks for looking today. Make sure to stop by the Imaginisce blog and leave a comment over there to be in the running to win 1 of 3 Santa's Little Helper collections they are giving away!

UPDATE: I used are upcycled Close to My Heart containers. It's the containers that the ribbon spools, My Accents embellishments and little craft jars come in, at least they did a few years ago; not sure if they still do. ;)  You could also use Crystal Light containers and I think SRM Stickers sells some long clear tubes.

5 comments:

June Houck said...

YOU are fabulous, Heather. I love your projects!

Melissa Kaye said...

I love the reindeer food idea! Adorable! The containers have ideas swirling through my head! Would you mind sharing where you got them? Thanks so much!

Unknown said...

Thanks gals! I updated my blog post to reflect where I got the tubes for the reindeer food.

Melissa Kaye said...

Thanks Heather! I will look around for them! I just have all kinds of fun ideas now that I've seen you use these!

Betty said...

Is there a printable for the reindeer? :)