Thursday, July 14, 2011

'ello gov'na

Every time I get a new sketch from Sketchy Thursdays I remind myself how lucky I am to be on their design team and how much I adore all the gals over there!  I whipped this page together so quickly on the last morning of my scrappy getaway with Audrey this weekend because I was soooo inspired by this week's sketch! 



I got these papers on a recent trip to my in-laws.  I was passing through Scott, LA and stopped into Create 365 and immediately fell in love with the store and the owner, Amy, is a sweetheart. If you are ever passing through on I-10 you must stop by and tell her I sent ya.  In the meantime, make sure to follow her blog or Facebook and check out her online store.

Oh and today is the last day to VOTE for my Beat the Heat layout on the American Crafts Facebook page. You have to Like the American Crafts facebook page first and then go back and like my layout  I'm all tied up for 1st place so I'll take every vote I can get. And don't forget that I am paying it forward and doing my own American Crafts GIVEAWAY - details in the previous post.  You have until tomorrow morning at 9 ET to "Like" my layout.

7 comments:

Doreen Vasquez said...

I am so in love w/ the color combo you used..it looks so good together and what a cute story!

Diana Fisher said...

Sketchy Thursdays is the lucky one in that you agreed to be on the team! We love ya!! :) And your page is amazing! So cute!

Diana Waite said...

the title is just so hilarious! GREAT color choice to so lovely!!

Karen said...

LOVE the phone number! The butterflies are super cute too!

Jasmine said...

What a beautiful layout, Heather. So cute. Found your blog today and will definitely be back!
Jasmine
A {Little} Dab of Glue
http://alittledabofglue.blogspot.com/

Esther said...

Darling, darling layout!!
Super cute pics of a cute little sweetie!
Practical Scrappers sent me by.

Sandi Clarkson said...

So cute .. love the colors and title! Glad to have you featured over at Practical Scrappers!