Monday, May 24, 2010

You Are Sooo CUTE!

I went on a somewhat spur of the moment crop at a LSS store with my sweet friend Audrey this weekend.  It was great to catch up with her but it wasn't long enough.  I did get a couple of pages done for the Nuts About Sketches Design Team.  I'm revealing one today and the other next Monday.  I had a lot of fun with this sketch and I got to play with the Noel Mignon Playdate kit I purchased last month that I hadn't had a chance to dabble with yet. The kit is unbelievable, there's so much in it.  I will definitely be checking into more kits, including 2 Audrey told me about, soon.  So here's the Nuts About Sketches sketch.
And here's my take on it. I blocked out portions of certain photos.
From the kit I used: Dear lizzy crochet flowers, Quite Contrary "TOKEN" ticket, yellow ribbon, My Mind's Eye Jack & Jill "Cute" Paper, October Afternoon Title, Shimmerz Spritz "Bed of Roses" on the title and ticket. I added some CTMH tokens, photo corners, waxy flax and bling accents, Cloud 9 "Rain" Dots and a handmade journal raindrop and scallop frame.  Here's some close-ups. Click on any of them to enlarge.



2 comments:

Audrey Yeager said...

Wow...I love how this turned out!!! The photos are soooo cute and I love the water drop journaling area! And your friend sounds so awesome.... :P
I had a great time. We MUST do it again....SOON!

Unknown said...

Thanks Audrey. We do need to get together soon! I'll make it a point to do so before July but it better be sooner than that!!!