Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bottoms Up

Here's a cute and simple layout I recently did.  Reese loves to look at the world from a different view.  I was able to capture that in this adorable little way.  In this layout I wanted to tie in the polka dots from her shirt in a small way.  I found some fabric that was perfect so I made some circles out of cardstock then cut smaller circles from the fabric and then cut some tulle.  I layered them all on each other and added some buttons and clear elements to give them a polka dot flowery-ish effect.  For the word "UP" I took some plain chipboard, inked it in chocolate to match the fabric and then I added pearls to the top to once again tie into the polka dots.  I strategically placed both the flower-ish peices and the polks dots in a triangle to give it a tied together look. 


No comments: