This layout was featured on the American Crafts blog last Friday during LUCKY week but I thought I'd save it and post it on St. Patrick's Day today. It may just be my favorite layout that I've created in a LONG time. I love the subject of the layout and the design was just to fun to create.
I definitely got lucky in love with my Mister and I love documenting it so my girls know how much in love their mommy & daddy are.
Supplies: Serendipity collection: (370095) – Clear shapes, (370087) – Printed Cardstock Phrases & Accents, (370091) – Accent & Phrase Stickers, (370096) – Plastic Bows, (370099) – Die Cut Cardstock Shapes; Rise & Shine collection: (370044) – Shaped Paper Clips, (370027) – Grace Foam Stickers
- Cut 4 hearts with the tips facing each other and multiple circles using your electronic die cut machine.
- Use the tiny cut out circles to create a border around the negative circles and stitch over them to create a border around the page.
- Choose a photo to insert in one of the hearts.
- Add embellishments in and around the remaining hearts.
- Add pattern paper under the border of the layout.
- Add your title to the top right hand of the page.
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope I've inspired you in some way.
Fabulous layout!! Pinning!!
Hands down, my absolute new favorite layout of yours!!! Really stunning!
this is SO gorgeous!!
Post a Comment