Thursday, October 2, 2014

So Happy

Today I wanted to share a layout with you that is a bit more simple than I usually do.  I wanted to see what I could whip up in 30ish minutes and truest me, that's a HUGE thing for me. Yep, I take hours sometimes on layouts but I walk away a lot to do other things so who knows how long it really takes.

Anyway, I challenged myself but who am I kidding, I was actually short on time and just wanted to create so here's what happened using the NEW Gossamer Blue October Main kit only....


Although it's a far cry from my usual - mixing and matching multiple patterns - I am pleased with the result. I got some fun stitching in there and some sweet sentiments. Now I just need to add my journaling.

Before you go, check out how cool this kit is.

As of the moment I wrote this blog post, Lori still had some in stock, along with many of the add-ons. Head over to the Gossamer Blue store now to get you some!