Monday, February 17, 2014

2 Blog Hops | 3 Winners

Hi everyone!  Thanks so much for joining the two blog hops I was recently a part of.

It was a fun Gossamer Blue | Elle's Studio collaboration.  I hope you enjoyed all the amazing projects.  The winner of my Elle's Studio prize pack is...

LISA P (Lisa Peeples)


The winner of my American Crafts Valentine's Day Blog Hop prize pack, which includes American Crafts goodies from Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm and Amy Tan’s Sketchbook collections is...

EVA SCOTT


The winner of my Instagram prize pack from the American Crafts Blog Hop is...

FLEURSBYDESIGN


Congrats everyone! Please email me at heather AT heatherleopard DOT com by March 20th and I'll get your prize pack right out to you!

xoxo Heather

1 comment:

lucretia said...

Congrats to all the lovely winners.