Monday, August 16, 2010

So Happy Together

It makes me so happy to see how much my girls really adore each other.  I was so excited when I caught this moment of them together last December. 

This week's Sketchabilities sketch by Amy was perfect for this moment.  It's hard to see the details in the photo but there's paper shredding, stamping, doodling, punching, liquid glass, sanding - I sanded down white letters and them inked them black to give them a distressed look, like the paper. I sanded the brands to also give them a distressed look. I cut a circle out for the journaling spot and then sanded the edge and stitched around it.  Then I added a different background paper, which I stamped to give it the pink grid look for my journaling. 

2 comments:

Jscraps4u said...

Great photo and layout...beautiful!

Karan said...

love the colours, and what a great photo