- Cut paper in varying widths x 12" strips. I used about 11 different patterns.
- Place the first strip at a diagonal as far down to the middle of the page as possible, making sure the paper touches the top right and left bottom of the page, flush to the edge.
- Place the next paper strip over that 1st layer, leaving some of the first layer exposed.
- Repeat until you get to the top corner.
- Add a corner piece to the top or just continue with the layers.
- Repeat at the bottom of your page in the opposite corner.
- Place pieces of ephemera, stickers, tags, etc in some of the layers.
- Stitch each layer to the page. Use a variety of stitches for added interest.
- Add your photo, title and journaling, along with any additional stickers, mist, etc.
Thanks for stopping by today. Leave me a comment and let me know if this is something you would try.