Thursday, July 2, 2015

The World is a Better Place with You in it

Howdy howdy everyone!  The Gossamer Blue July kits are Ah-mazing!  Pink Paislee, Crate Paper and American Crafts travel goodies give you exactly what you need for both travel themed and non-travel projects.  The July gallery is open and there is some amazing inspiration over there. Here's a page I made using leftovers from the kit.


How to: Cut the out of white cardstock. Back each letter and cut out with pattern paper and stitch it to a 2nd piece of white cardstock.  Add your photo and embellishments and journaling.  I added my journaling between my photo and bottom of the globe after I took this photo. Add mist and additional embellishments.

How cute is this bubble shaped like a heart??? And the pearls over a maxi skirt worn as a dress?  Thsi girl....

1 comment:

Chocoscrapaholic said...

Love love love love love