- Create a tag using a sheet from the Ticket Memo Pad. Adhere to the front of a vellum bag and add the chipboard frame over the top. It doesn't have to be a functional pull out tag since you'll be including tags with party details inside the bag.
- Create the medal ribbon using the Dear Lizzy Fine & Dandy die cuts.
- Hand cut additional layers around the medallion and adhere over the chipboard frame and tag.
- Add a little bow and additional embellishments to your liking.
- Next, insert large tags with party details inside the bag.
- Last but not least, have fun in the sun!
Thursday, June 25, 2015
Meet Me in the Sunshine
Now that Summer is officially here it's time to soak up the sunshine! Whether you're hitting the pool or beach, this card is super easy to recreate and send to friends and family as an invitation to Meet in the Sunshine. I used supplies from the American Crafts Party! collection and Amy Tangerine's Rise & Shine collection.