This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of Heather Leopard. I do receive financial compensation and material product from American Crafts to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own.
One of my most favorite things to use on my layouts are shapes and circles are soo fun to work with so when Paige asked me to create a layout using circles for the American Crafts blog, I decided to GO BIG! Big circles, circular title…it was FUN!
- If you have a Silhouette, you can download the layered circles cut file for free HERE. If you don't, simply cut three large circles and overlap them. Cut smaller pointed ovals to cover the sections of the circles where they overlap.
- Stitch them all together with your sewing machine or by hand if you prefer.
- Add a few mist splatters.
- Add your photo to the bottom right of your page, adding layers of pattern paper, overlays, tags, stickers, etc.
- Stamp the date on the photo tab sticker.
- Next add your title along the edge of the middle circle. TIP: adhere alpha letters starting at the end of the title so you don't run out of room when you get to the photo. That way, you don't have to worry about lifting them up and potentially tearing my paper. I started with the "D" in playground and worked my way backwards.
- Add journaling to the tag
- Finished the layout by adding enamel shapes (mostly circles of course) to the page.
Supplies: Shimelle True Stories collection: (370710) – Cappuccino Paper, (370722) – Cinnamon Roll Paper, (370736) – Enamel dots, (370737) – stamp and notepad, (370742) – photo overlays, (370743) – Die Cut Cardstock Shapes, (370745) – Wood Buttons, (370729) – Hipster Printed Chipboard Letter Stickers, Rise & Shine collection: (370028) – Alyx Printed Foil Letter Stickers