Happy. Go. Lucky. | A Charmed Life
I absolutely LOVE to stitch on my layouts and this one (and the one below) are no exception. To create this layout, grab your A Charmed Life supplies and do the following:
- Cut the 6x12 Page Elements (Hearts) Paper in half to use on the right side of the page
- Cut the Navy Stripe Paper at 8"x12". Machine stitch in different places along the stripes with navy thread to get a tone on tone effect.
- Adhere the stitched navy paper to the left side of plain cardstock.
- Adhere the heart paper to the right side overlapping the navy.
- Cut small strips of the Happy. Go. Lucky paper and adhere where the paper seams meet.
- Using the Green Stripes, Happy Times papers, along with 3x4 snaps cards and the tag from the Bits & Pieces, distress and layer them under your photo.
- Cut the Happy. Go. Lucky. card from the Insta squares into individual banners. Staple over the photo.
- Add embellishments (chipboard, die cuts, fussy cut elements) to your page. Use pop dots of various sizes to add dimension.
- Add a journaling spot and you are done!
Happy. Go. Lucky Project Supplies from the A Charmed Life collection:
- 6x12 Page Elements 12x12 Paper | 3715
- Navy Stripes 12x12 Paper | 3717
- Happy. Go. Lucky. 12x12 Paper | 3707
- Green Stripes 12x12 Paper | 3721
- Happy Times 12x12 Paper | 3709
- Insta-Squares | 3730
- SN@P Cards | 3723
- Chipboard | 3728
- Bits & Pieces | 3729