Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My CHA Sneak Peek Faves...and more to come

Since I'm not at CHA this time around, I thought I post a few of my favorite things that I've seen from the sneaks and from photos my scrappy friends are posting who are there.  Without further ado, here's my running list, in no particular order. I know I will be editing this list as I see more throughout the next couple of days!!!

Echo Pack Everyday Eclectic - love almost everything about this collection.


Echo Par For the Record 2


AC Amy Tangerine Ready Set Go - love each and every bit of this collection.  Here's a few bits:


Lilybee Persnickety


Fancy Pants The Good Life


Studio Calico Yearbook
 

My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing Tangerine, Honey and Bluebell...not so much the Lavendar; and have you seen the washi tape??? 



Pink Paislee Artisan Resist Papers,Chipboard and Elements - here's just a few...

Pink Paislee Portfolio

 Crate Paper On Trend

 Crate Paper Acorn Avenue


 Pebbles Walnut Grove - love all the embellies and majority of the papers


Pebbles Seen & Noted - how cute are these journaling cards and envies?


Jenni Bowlin Wired Feathers - several varieties but I see misting potential with these


Simple Stories Snap Cards - love them all but here's a few:
 

I'd love to see more of what Allison Kreft has up her sleeve


Jillibean Soup alpha beans in 5 new colors!
Elements of Jillibean Soup's Grandma's Lima Bean Soup
American Crafts Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic, Soho Garden
Crafter's Workshop New Masks
Little Yellow Bicycle - hello, they are all great!
Always a fan of Studio Calico Classic Calico
Lilybee Autumn Spice - perfect for a fall kit

I haven't even mentioned all the great holiday collections yet...saving that for another post I think.

More to come...in the meantime, what are your favorites?

3 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Love the list!! EP Everyday Eclectic is already in the mail on its way to me — can't wait to play! :) I'm sure we'll see a lot of these in our Scrapbook Circle kits. *wink*

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Great list, Heather! Some of these items are on my list too. :)

JULIANA said...

Fabulous list Heather! I think you & I could go shopping together!!!