Thursday, January 21, 2010

January marks the release of

the new Close To My Heart 2010 Spring catalog! I am sharing this with you because I am in love with so many of the new products.  I may sell CTMH but I don't do it as a business.  I sell it (mostly to myself) to support my hobby.  You see, I inevitably fall in love with so much everytime a new catalog comes out so I figured I'd join CTMH to get the discount.  I'm sure I end up spending the same amount of money, or more now that I'm a consultant.  I certainly do not use CTMH for all my layouts, not even close.
Here are some of my favorite items from this Idea Book and past Idea Books:

Topstitch Collection - The colors in this are perfect to scrap the all the lastst professional photos we took in November (a few are in my last post). 

Charmed Acrylic Stamp
You Rock Collection - this is on my list; just need to figure out what I need it for first ;)
I'm not usually a rainbowy swirly paper kind of girl but I really like this paper and coordinating goodies.

You Rock Die Cuts * Star Power Acrylic Stamp Set *You Rock Acrylic Stamp Set

Simple Stitchews Acrylic Stamp
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this.  It gives a great stitched on look to my layouts.
The Notebook Collection - I love the vintage look of this paper & stickease

There's so much more cute stuff.  Check it out for yourself.

No comments: