- Choose a light colored background paper. I chose the white Cozy Comfort one that resembles a sweater.
- Cut three 2.4" x 12" strips of similar pattern papers. I chose the Tweed paper with text.
- Stitch the strips to the background creating evenly spaced columns.
- Download my free Silhouette cut file. If you don't have a machine to cut these, simply cut large triangles / diamonds and octagons or circles.
- Alternate the diamond and octagon shapes so that the top and bottom of your layout always includes a half shape and the inner part of your layout includes full shapes. Adhere with a small amount of adhesive.
- Once all shapes are in place stitch down the middle of the columns / shapes.
- Next, I added layers of pattern paper behind my photo, tucking in embellishments here and there.
- Lastly, I finished it off with a title above my photo and a sentiment at the bottom in one of the embellishment clusters.
- To complete the layout, I will journal in the open white space just under the photo.
I hope you enjoyed a peek into my creative process for this scrapbooking layout. Don't forget to download the free Silhouette cut file I created. And if you create anything with it, please share a link to it here or tag Pebbles and me (@heatherleopard) on Instagram so we can ooh and ahh over it!
Supplies: Pebbles Jen Hadfield Home + Made: Warm & Cozy - Daisy Jen Hadfield Home + Made: Warm & Cozy - Log Cabin Jen Hadfield Home + Made: Warm & Cozy - Tweed Jen Hadfield Home + Made: Warm & Cozy - Fallen Leaves Jen Hadfield Home + Made: Warm & Cozy - Tartan Jen Hadfield Home + Made: Warm & Cozy - Cozy Comfort Jen Hadfield Home + Made: Warm & Cozy - Fall Bouquet Jen Hadfield Home + Made: Stickers Jen Hadfield Home + Made: Printed Chipboard Shapes Jen Hadfield Home + Made: Ephemera Jen Hadfield Home + Made: Accent Stickers American Crafts Thickers: Cozy This To That Foam Tab Adhesive – 617