Thursday, June 2, 2016

Adventure Awaits | Pink Paislee

OMG, I am guesting for Pink Paislee today.  It's a dream come true for me.  I got to play with the new Outfitter collection and I gotta say, I was a little scared at first because 1. we don't do a lot of camping and 2. I didn't get very many papers or embellishments but I'm always up for a challenge.

Over the next week, I'll post details of the 7 projects you can see now on the Pink Paislee blog.  How fun is that to say?!?!? Let's get started....

Adventure Awaits

How to:

  1. Duplicate triangles in the Silhouette software and replicate it to fill the page.  This is good so you can make sure you'll fill the page evenly.
  2. Using multiple patterns (I used 7), cut the triangles from each pattern.  I cut my paper into 6x6 bits and cut 4 at a time on the CAMEO.
  3. Cut a full page of white cardstock triangles.
  4. Please them down on the page in random order, adhering with just a bit of glue.
  5. Stitch continuous lines across the page along the border of the triangles. Then stitch across the other side.
  6. Add tags and frames for the base of the photo.
  7. Add photo and additional embellishments.
  8. Add the title and strips for journaling.



No comments: