Over the next week, I'll post details of the 7 projects you can see now on the Pink Paislee blog. How fun is that to say?!?!? Let's get started....
- Duplicate triangles in the Silhouette software and replicate it to fill the page. This is good so you can make sure you'll fill the page evenly.
- Using multiple patterns (I used 7), cut the triangles from each pattern. I cut my paper into 6x6 bits and cut 4 at a time on the CAMEO.
- Cut a full page of white cardstock triangles.
- Please them down on the page in random order, adhering with just a bit of glue.
- Stitch continuous lines across the page along the border of the triangles. Then stitch across the other side.
- Add tags and frames for the base of the photo.
- Add photo and additional embellishments.
- Add the title and strips for journaling.