Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Love, love, love you!

CHA 2016 Project 2 of 10

Have I told you how much I "love" the new Bella Blvd Chip Script words?  I love, love, love, love, love them!  I used them to create this layout for the Bella Blvd booth at CHA 2016.


As I was looking through the various packages of words, I noticed a common words that was on so many of them.  I popped those babies out and turned them in to one looooong title for this layout.  I used a paper from the new baby boy collection as my background but since I was doing a layout about my baby girl, I sprinkled in some other collections.  I love how you can mix and match these collections so well.


To create the title, I pulled out as many words as I could using the Chip Scripts to create the phrase.  Then I added a little punch to it by adding in the blue chipboard alphas.  I ended up removing one of the white "love" words and replacing it with a blue one to help tie the title all together. The title takes up a little more than half the page so I added my photo and kept the embellishments to a minimum.


For the enamel stars, I didn't randomly sprinkle those on the page.  There are some green stars printed on the paper so since I wasn't using green in my layout, I covered those up with the blue stars.  Oh and I added a pink enamel dot to the moon to pull in the pink that I have sprinkled around the page. Now it has rosy cheeks instead of blue.

Supplies: Bella Blvd Cute Baby Boy collection: Barely a Wink, Daily Details, Treasures & Text Stickers; Sweet Baby Girl collection: Treasures & Text Stickers; Sweet, Sweet Spring collection: Borders; Cute Clips: Baby Girl - Mini Bows; Enamel DooDads: Ice; Enamel Dots: Cotton Candy; Bella Bows: Cotton Candy

3 comments:

antenucci said...

Love, Love, Love this one!

bernii miller said...

Oh Heather this is so adorable!!

Chocoscrapaholic said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!