I'm excited to show you my last project as a design team member for American Crafts. I feel so blessed to have been on their design team for the last 3 years. Many thanks to Paige Evans for believing in me and giving me this opportunity, from my original guest designer feature to a trusted design team member. It's been an amazing ride and a wonderful opportunity to document so many memories.
I hope you all are getting in the Halloween spirit but if not, maybe this post will help get you there.
1. Gather all your supplies – frame, tags, banners, embellishments, etc.
2. Select one piece of patterned paper for the background of your collage. I chose black and white and used watercolors to add color. Once dry, attach it to the back of the frame.
3. Next, select at least 3 backgrounds for your photos. I chose to use a combination of banners and tags. I layered spider web doilies, tags, washi tape, and more tags. Place your photos on top. I printed some of my photos 2x3” and others 3x3”.
4. Add tassels to the upper left portion of the frame and attach an embellished sentiment there as well.
5. Add paper flowers to the bottom right to help balance the outer frame. Add rosettes to the inside of the flowers.
6. Lastly, attach your photo tags to the frame.
My girls LOVE looking at this. They keep saying, "oh, remember when we...."
Thanks again American Crafts!
Supplies: Halloween collection: (340051) – Tags, (340362) – Washi Tape, (340366) – Washi Tape, (340367) – Pennant Banners, (340369) – Pom Pom Flowers, (340370) – Dimensional Stickers, (340372) – Notch Banners, (340377) – Adhesive ribbon bows, (340377) – Doilies, (340378) – Adhesive layered embellishments, (340381) – Tassels, (340382) – Brads, (340383) – Brads, (340384) – Tags, (340385) – Layered Tags, (340386) – Screen printed clothespins, (340386) – Screen printed clothespins, (340389) – Brads, (340390) – Buttons