We had a bag of mini marshmallows for hot chocolate and Thanksgiving. My girls were eating them while we were playing with the cards so we used them as our Bingo card markers. I'm pretty sure they ate more than they played because no one ended up getting a bingo that day. LOL!
I was able to make 4 Snowman Bingo gift bags using one set of Bingo cards. Each bag has 3 cards in them. To create this, follow these steps:
- Add a generous amount of mini marshmallows to a small Ziploc bag. You don't want the them to touch the cards and get them all dirty.
- Stuff the Bingo cards and marshmallow package in a large glassine bag.
- Using a die cut machine, cut snowman head the width of the glassine bag. Silhouette sells snowman bag toppers. Piece all the bits together and staple to the top of the bag to seal.
- Cut large snowflakes. Mine are approximately 4" wide. I wanted them to show above and below the tags.
- Using the tags, clothespins and glitter stars from the Peppermint Express collection, layer them to the front right or left sides of the bags towards the bottom.
- Deliver them with pride and joy to neighbors, family, friends, teachers, etc.