Friday, December 27, 2013

Layered Paper Christmas Tree Video Tutorial

Okay, I am sharing a video tutorial I created with the Gossamer Blue December kit and add-ons. It was my first video and I think I did okay but I also learned a lot and can't wait to make my next one.

I know because of Facebook that many of you are starting to sort through Christmas photos and you're looking for ideas to scrap the tree decorating, gift opening type photos. Why not add a cute layered tree to your next Christmas layout? I went with a more simpler design than normal to focus on the layered tree and photo.

And now my video.  Let me know what you think in the comments below. Should I put away the camcorder forever or try, try again?

Layered Christmas Tree Tutorial from Heather Leopard on Vimeo.


I hope you had a very Merry Christmas with your friends and loved ones!

4 comments:

reen said...

I love your video and this sweet layout.

Kim said...

Thanks for sharing , very cool video definitely keep making more .

Leslie Germain said...

Great layout. Love your tree!

ropcop528 said...

Heather you did great on this video! I hope to see more soon.