Friday, February 1, 2013

Hello There Winter {Beauty}

It's a big hard to write this post when we're having such a warm January winter here in Texas but, we had some down-right freezing cold days earlier in the month, when I snapped this photo of my youngest daughter in her new princess jacket.

Pin this layout to Pinterest:

My sweetie looked so beautiful and snuggly in her fur trimmed jacket hoodie. I couldn't resist snapping a few pics. This one was my favorite of the bunch, with her brilliant blue eyes, golden hair and the slighest of smiles. Sometimes, I just can't stand it; she's so full of sweet!

I used polka dots on polka dots because it just felt right, the contrast between the two. I also cut a large snowflake on, using it both the snowflake and the negative as part of the design, along with layers of pattern paper, tags, stickers and more...

Supplies: Dreamy Drive Paper (35820) - 5th & Frolic, Stitched Ruffle Paper (35823) - 5th & Frolic, Sweet Street Paper (25845) - 5th & Frolic, Foxy Fairview Paper (35805) - 5th & Frolic, Treasured Terrace Paper (35822) - 5th & Frolic, Simplicity Circle Paper (35801) - 5th & Frolic, Printed Chipboard Shapes (85601) - 5th & Frolic Bits, Accent & Phrase Stickers (42266) - 5th & Frolic Remarks, Buttons & Accents (85598) - 5th & Frolic Embellishments, Decorative Flowers (77292) - 5th & Frolic Flower Shoppe, Brads (85597) - 5th & Frolic Elements, Die Cut Cardstock Shapes (85600) - 5th & Frolic Bits, 5th & Frolic Acrylic Stamps (59163) - Stamps, Accent & Phrase Stickers (42265) - 5th & Frolic Remarks, Ribbon Spools (89427) - 5th & Frolic Ribbon, Large Tags (85599) - 5th & Frolic Bits, Fox Gold (53414) - Thickers

Thanks for stopping by today!

13 comments:

Tracey said...

WOW!! THis is stunning!! And those pictures are just beautiful!

curlyqmosaics said...

I am in love with this layout! The beautiful color scheme, the fancy embellishments and pretties surrounding such amazing photos of your daughter! Such a pretty girl! TFS!

Diana Fisher said...

I love this! Great colors, stunning picture and perfect embellishments. Love it all!

Staci said...

Gorgeous LO and photos! TFS.

Diana Waite said...

HEATHER-- this is SO GORGEOUS!!

Heather Binnie said...

This is really pretty!! I love the flowers as an accent. Lots of great details here!

Linda Beeson said...

Oh so pretty!

Ashley Horton said...

Heather, this is my favorite page of yours to date!! So gorgeous and I love that adorable photo of your girlie!! :)

Beth Hallgren said...

This is so beautiful and so is your daughter!

Aline Marengo said...

Hi Heather

I loved it... so cute!!!

Hugs

Yara said...

Hi Heather! Wow! This is just beautiful!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Gorgeous photo and page! I just love these nontraditional colors for a winter page!

Penny Smith said...

STUNNING layout! DANG! Beautiful!