She sent me the My Everyday Life 2013 chipboard album. It's filled with Pebbles Seen & Noted goodies. I just love the rich colors. The kit includes chipboard, cardstock, pattern paper, Simple Stories Snap sheet protectors and tons of embellishments. Take a look at what I created:
Family Memories 2013 Cover
Inside Cover and Front PageSimple Stories.
Right now, I am planning on using our highlights each month and making this a 12 month book. I've set it up that way but I didn't add any months to it yet. That way, I can see how it plays out. You'll see empty spaces for photos or more empty spaces on cards. I plan to embellish it even more once I have my photos.
Here are the rest of the pages:
This spread is for February. The front pages will talk about my love for our kids.
The back pages will be about my hubby & I!
In March, we start to get to warmer weather, more time spent outside, lots of memories to be made:
April showers bring May Flowers
June, July, August are HOT! September starts to cool off but just a tad!
Then comes October!!!
We're celebrating our girl's birthdays in October. One on the 1st and the other on the 27th!
Lastly is November and December!
And of course, the final page and the back cover.
I'll be wishing my family a great life in 2014 & beyond as we prepare to welcome the brand new year.
I even have pages, stickers and embellishments leftover that I'm holding on to because I know I will need them as I begin to fill in this book with all our photos.
I hope you enjoyed what I did with the kit! You can see the Melinda's version of the kit on the Scrapkit Studio blog. My supplies are listed below (I added additional elements that I had already in my stash - twine, washi tape, foam pop dots, ribbon, additional sentiment papers, etc.)
Supplies from My Everyday Life 2013 kit:
- 3 - die-cut chipboard pages, 7" x 9"
- 6 - sheets of Pebbles' 'Seen & Noted' patterned papers, die-cut to match the chipboard pages
- 12 - sheets of Pebbles' 'Seen & Noted' color cardstock, die-cut to match the chipboard pages
- 2 - packages of Pebbles' 'Seen & Noted' accent & phrase sticker sheets
- 1 - pad of Pebbles' 'Seen & Noted' 4x6 cardstock journaling cards
- 1 - package of Pebbles' 'Seen & Noted' cards & pockets
- 1 - package of Pebbles' 'Seen & Noted' adhesive labels
- 1 - package of Pebbles' 'Seen & Noted' masking tape stickers
- 12 - Simple Stories acrylic page protectors
- 12 - acrylic page edge strips to protect cardstock binder ring holes
- 12 - page edges to cover the acrylic page edges strips
- 1 - die-cut paper pocket
- assorted grograin ribbon, bakers' twine, plastic button, cardstock flowers, die-cut numbers for title, 1 binder clip
- 2 - 1-1/2" binder rings
Supplies from my personal scrap stash:
- Washi tape from My Mind's Eye & Freckled Fawn
- Foam Pop Dots
- May Arts ribbon & other misc ribbon
- Mr. Hueys mist in calico white
- Twine from The Twinery
- Black pen for doodling & for when I journal
- Button from My Mind's Eye
- Free Sn@p printable from Simple Stories - download HERE
Melinda mentioned that these are selling fast so if you want one you better hop over and get yours today!