Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I Mustache You a Question...

Did you see the post on the Authentique blog where their DT donned mustaches? Too cute. I thought I'd show some photos of me and my fam with our 'staches at my cousin's baby shower! I cannot wait to meet our newest family member...it's a BOY!
 These are all the crazy ladies in my family (minus Rheagan who was performing in a play that weekend)! And by crazy I mean muy loco!!! The mommy-to-be, aka Kimberlee, is the pretty one in green! Who am I kidding, they are all a bunch of beauties! Then it's my mom in lime, my cousin Veronica (VJ or Veej) in the back, Reese, me and my Aunt/Grandma-to-be, Yolie. I can really see our resemblance in this photo!
 Awww, me and my baby girl!
 My cousin Chris, who is more like a brother to me, and Reese. Kim is a Train Master, ya know like in the movie Unstoppable, hence the conductor hats.
She may be little but she can hold her own!
Mwuah!

Thanks for the fun, Authentique!

8 comments:

Audrey Yeager said...

Ca-ute! I love Reeses' Dora outfit!!! So adorable!

Diana Waite said...

you are right BEAUTIES EVERYONE! Looks like you all had a blast!

Heather (goldiecar) said...

Love it!!!!!

Unknown said...

Military Challenge Coins
WOW! What an awesome post thanks for sharing and just keep up the good work.

Can I Use Netflix Overseas said...

It is really a great post thanks for sharing and just keep up the god work.

Kerala Holiday Packages said...

All the pics are looking so funny and cool too thanks for sharing.

Wedekindzspp said...

It is really a great post thanks for sharing and just keep up the god work.

Villas for Rent in Italy said...

All of you are looking so funny...