Thursday, December 2, 2010

Make a Wish - Sketchy Thursdays December Guest Designer

OMG, I am soooo excited to be the Guest Designer for Sketchy Thursdays this month!  You are going to love, LoVe, LOVE the  sketches they have coming up! So, let's kick the month off with this amazing sketch and my take on it.  Make sure to check out the rest of the design team creations AND play along this week.  You could win a $20 gift certificate to the Paper Maniac store!!!


Supplies: Imaginisce Birthday Bash - Wish Big Paper, It's a Party Paper, Surprise Paper; Flags Paper Ribbons, It's My Birthday Chipboard Stickers; misc ribbon

I just love this Imaginisce paper I found.  It screamed "fussy cuts" and doodling!  The banner is part of the paper and then I colored it in to match the pattern in the "Happy Birthday" above it.  I cut the ballons out individually and then put them in a bundle of 7.  I think my favorite part are the 2 flowers I made out of the flags paper ribbon.
 
Now head on over to Sketchy Thursdays and give them some LOVE.  Tell them Heather sent ya!

3 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

I love your page, Heather!!! Wonderful little details! Balloons are fab!!! :) Thanks so much for being out GDT!

Chris said...

congrats!! your take on the sketch is beyond fabulous!! i love the balloons and the circles at the bottom...super cute!

Unknown said...

I love it! I also love your note around the edges. It's so cute that she planned her birthday so far in advance. She's so adorable!