Thursday, December 16, 2010

I Believe in the Magic

12/21/10 UPDATE: I am so excited and honored that this LO was featured on the Crate Paper blog. It's posted about 3/4 of the way down here ---> Crate Paper Happy Holidays Blog Event

The gig is up. :( Here I am with the last official layout reveal for my December Guest Design Team stint at Sketchy Thursdays. I have had a ton of fun and I am happy to say that they asked me to serve a 2nd spot as the January guest designer!!!  I said abso-freakin-lutely and I am so excited!!! I told them I could just stay on indefinitely, just kidding of course (or am I?). So here's the last reveal for Sketchy Thursdays for 2010.  With that said though, make sure to "Like" them on Facebook because they might just have something in store for you later this month. ;)


I LOVE the Scrapbook Circle December kit soooo much!  LOVE it!  These lightbulbs were quite a fussy cutting feat and then I decorated them with Glossy Accents (lines, dots, stars, etc). I also had fun playing with different stitch types on my decorative squares.  I didn't include a title or journaling (gasp) but I did use the word-stickers to tell the story. Some of the letters in the word-sticker are colored in so I hand wrote the date at the bottom to look similar to them.

Supplies using my Scrapbook Circle December kit: My Mind's Eye - I Believe "Dots"; Lilybee Designs - Christmas Town "City Sidewalks"; Crate Paper - Snow Day "Candy", "Sparkle" and "Melt"; Crate Paper Snow Day Rubons; Girls' Paperie tinsel & twig sticker market (for the words); American Crafts Holiday House Glitter Merrymint; Handmade flower; misc. lace

Make sure to stop by Sketchy Thursdays to play along to win their FABULOUS prize this week - a $25 voucher to Scrap N Craft with T! I can't wait to see what you create.

3 comments:

D said...

What a gorgeous layout! Of course they wanted you for another month :))

Elizabeth said...

Heather I love how bright and cheery this is, its totally cute!! Hope your weekend is great!
e.

essay best said...

This is an adorable and sweet scarpbook perfect for keeping the holiday spirits high. The cute little things must have been difficult to cut but they have enhanced the appeal.