Straight to the Top - Rheagan LOVES to climb the rock walls at our gym (we all do). She mastered a few of them while she was there for summer camp. I found this adorable "Pennants" paper by The Girl's Paperie, fussy cut a few of them out and then "strung" them up. I love that it was a 12x12 paper full of various pennants and I know I will get lots of use out of that one sheet of paper. Next, I fussy cut out and sporadically scattered large and small circles to try to give it a rock wall effect. I strategically placed the large circles and buttons but for the smaller circles, I basically dropped them on the paper (with a little guidance) and placed them where they landed.
Supplies: The Girl's Paperie: "Pennants" and "Travel Tickling" (both sides), TPC Studio "Bad to the Bone", BasicGrey Kioshi Azami, Fancy Pants Designs "Brother", Close to My Heart Liquid Glass
New Sketch & Designer Reveals Line-up:
- Sept. 7 (that's today): Birthday Sketch, Design Team reveal and Guest Designer - Patti McCarthy
- Sept 10: Guest Designer - Sarah Buck
- Sept 13: Guest Designer - Luzma Bruna
- Sept 15: Sketchabilities Design Team Blog Hop and Guest Designer - Irene Tan
- Sept 16: Guest Designer - Char Dobson
- Sept 19: Guest Designer - Kristie larsen
- Sept 21: Guest Designer - Amy Kilgore
- Sept 23: Guest Designer - Jenny Chesnick
- Sept 30: Guest Designer - Amelia Kahlik
Last but not least, check my blog on the 15th to participate in the blog hop. Most of the Sketchabilities DT will be participating AND I will have another fantabulous giveaway. All I'll ask is that you become a follower of my blog and post the photo and a link to my blog giveaway on your blog by the deadline. Of course I'll need you to post a link to your blog post to verify you qualify for the random drawing. It'll be that easy and the giveaway will be worth the winner's effort. Soooo, see you back here on the 15th when I'll reveal the RAK. I think you'll love it!