I'm going to make this into a blog as well as YouTube series, which will include:
- Scrapbooking 101 so to speak for those looking for the basic supplies, the design elements of scrapbooking, where to go for inspiration more.
- Intermediate and Advanced Scrapbooking for those looking to go beyond the basics - playing with mixed media, ink, die cut machines, sewing...
- Fiskars paper trimmer: I included two below. Look for the one that does not have the wire so it's hassle free! I love mine because I get a precise cut every single time.
- Tonic scissors: I've had mine for over 5 years now and they are still shrap! Also, nothing sticks to these and they don't make my hand cramp when I'm fussy cutting.
- Tape Runner Adhesive: I use the Sticky Thumbs tape runner as well as the Scotch ATG, which is larger than your average tape runner. I recently switched to the ATG tape runner for two reasons - you don't have to refill the tape as often so it lowers the cost and second, the adhesive on several of my older layouts stopped sticking and my photos and papers came apart. I asked around and this had rave reviews from trusted scrappers!
- Double Sided Tape: Another great options for tape runner. Works well with metals, wood veneer, and more.
- Liquid Adhesive: This is one of several that I used. I find that the glue settles nicely and doesn't leave visible lumps when I glue things together.
- Glue Dots: these are a must have for every scrapbooker and card maker. The perfect amount of adhesive for small, individual embellishments.
- Dimensional Foam Dots: don't scrapbook without these! These allow you to add a pop of dimension to your scrapbook layouts! Selectively place them under photos, paper, embellishments to make things stand out on the page.
- White 12"x12" textured cardstock: this is my go-to staple that I use as the foundation for most of my pages.
- Black .03 pen: for journaling and doodling.
- Patterned paper collection - search Pink Paislee, American Crafts, Pebbles, Elle's Studio for the latest collections. They release new collections every few months.
- Embellishments such as stickers, chipboard, die cuts (ephemera) that coordinate with the collection
- Thickers alphabet chipboard: these are great for titles!
Scroll through to see each item offered from Scrapbook.com
Fast, free shipping for Prime members
Looking for scrapbooking inspiration?Explore my blog for scrapbooking ideas, sketches, which are a great starting point for all layouts and free cut files if you already have a die cut machine.
Visit my YouTube channel to watch scrapbooking process videos - watch me as I create layouts and talk through my process for each one.
GIVEAWAY: I'm doing a giveaway to scrapbook.com over on my YouTube channel. Simply subscribe to my channel and leave a comment on the video #13: iNSD Go. See. Do. You have until end of day 5/13/18 to enter.