My first assignment was to work with the Documentary collection. I'm loving the new color palette but I especially like all the geometric elements of it. I decided to embrace them and created this sweet layout.
- Cut six of your favorite circle patterns from the Confetti paper and set them aside.
- Print 3 photos and cut them into a circle in 3 different sizes - 3", 2.5" and 2".
- Select 3 tags from the Minc tags included in this collection. If you have a Minc, use different colors of foil for them all.
- Arrange your pattern circles, photos, tags and rosettes on the page, making sure many of them overlap each other.
- Next, hand stitch around the pattern circles.
- Add a title using a combination of Thickers and die-cuts and even leftover bits from the foil resist.
- Once everything is in place, add mist and embellishments, like puffy stickers, die cuts, rub-ons.