Saturday, August 9, 2014

EXCITING American Crafts Design Team news!

I'm soo excited. And I just can't hide it. Even after two years, I still pinch myself at this news.....


That's me ^^^^^ right there and here's the complete list of ladies...

Ashley Horton
Gillian Nelson
Gina Lideros
Heather Leopard
Nicole Samuels
Paige Evans

I'd love to have you join me here on my blog and all the social networks - Instagram: @heatherleopard | Pinterest:@heatherleopard | Twitter: @heatherleopard

To say I'm thrilled to be part of such a wonderful company and among such talented designers is an understatement. I look forward to the year ahead...I mean, have you seen the new collections?!?! I can't wait to get my hands on them. So many ideas are bouncing around in my head and I'm dying to get them all on paper.

Anyway, I digress. We have a fun blog hop planned later in the month to kick off the new team so keep an eye out for that.

And thanks again to American Crafts for having me back!

8 comments:

Chelsea said...

Congrats once again, Heather! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Congrats, Heather! So happy for you!

Gina Lideros said...

Congratulations Heather, excited to work with you for another year!

Diana Waite said...

CONGRATS to you my sweet friend--WELL deserved!

Miriam Prantner said...

Huge congrats!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Congrats Heather! Glad to be back with you for another year!!

Meghann Andrew said...

Congrats, Heather!

Unknown said...

Congrats Heather!