Apparently I am on a kick right now of re-purposing packaging materials. First it was the red packaging that I used on the Friends Make the Best Accessories card for Imaginisce, then it was the die-cut packaging from the Little Yellow Bicycle Paradise Cycling Team loot and now I am using the packaging from the Imaginisce Sole Sisters chipboard stickers. I used the same technique as I did for the LYB mini I posted HERE on Tuesday but this time I added a journaling prompt - "what i love about you".
I've made a FREE DOWNLOADABLE TEMPLATE for you to use if you wish to use my journaling prompt on a layout, mini or anything else. Here's what I created with it.
Supplies: Imaginisce Sole Sisters Collection; Imaginisce i-rock and black glam rocks; Journaling Prompt by Me - Yours Truly.
Here's a couple of the girl pages up close
- I printed my journaling template on 8.5x12 white cardstock.
- I stacked my 5 pages on top of each other and trimmed away each edge so that the last page would cover the length of the packaging (approx 11") and each one that I laid on top of the other would be shorter so I could easily flip through the pages.
- Once I lined them up how I wanted them, I added a cover (black houndstooth) and then folded over the top flap of the packaging, covered it with the pretty flower stem paper and stitched it all together with my sewing machine.
- Next, I added my photos and used papers that best suited the personality of each family member.
- Now all I have to do is figure out what I love about them. I'll just make something up if I can't think of anything. Just kidding. They are my world and I am sure I will run out of room with all I will want to write.