Supplies: Lilybee Designs Catching Fall Collection - Cider and Caramel Apple papers, Catching Fall Stickers, Brown Mesh Flower, Imaginisce i-rock (small & medium brad daddies), Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists - Charcoal, Brick, Tattered Leather.
A few close-ups:
As I mentioned I didn't have a lot to work with but I think I stretched it pretty far. Would love to get my hands on more complete collections. I'll be petitioning it at my LSS's for sure!
I made a sketch based on my layout in case anyone wants to play with it!
To complete the layout, I did the following steps:
- Misted with 3 different colors of Glimmer Mist - Charcoal, Brick, Tattered Leather. To make the circle rings I sprayed the caps of the mists and then placed them down on the paper. I love the look it gave.
- I cut random sized strips of paper and wove them together, using both sides of the paper. I included a strip of ribbon in there as well to give it a little something, something.
- After the weaving, I placed a sentiments sticker in the mix to replace where I would had originally planned to put my title. I also placed the big, mesh flower on the layout.
- I added some strips to the upper right, along with a journal block and another sentiments sticker. I placed a medium sized brad made with my i-top and a little fussy cut flower.
- I loved the banners that came with the sticker sheet but I knew a banner wanted to stretch the concept of the banner, plus I knew a traditional banner would not be appropriate for this layout so I placed an odd amount (5) in the upper left to complete my triangle.