Supplies: BoBunny - Back to Basics Sophie Dot, Sophie Silhouette, Petal Pushers Chipboard, Alphas and borders; Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type alphas; Queen & Co Little Letters black; misc. bling.
Now, I have to tell you how excited I am for this blog hop. 5 different challenge blogs have teamed together to provide you with a "recipe" challenge. How cool is that?? It starts with an awesome sketch and then you hop around to the rest of the blogs to get the ingredients. Once you've completed the recipe, post your layout to the final site for a chance to win the grand prize.
I'm participating as part of the Crop Suey design team. This challenge was so much fun that I'm going to do a random suprise giveaway too. Just become a follower of my blog if you aren't already and leave a comment telling me your favorite holiday dish/dessert/drink (including the recipe gets you a bonus entry since this is a recipe challenge and I always like to try new things). I'm asking international participants to pay the difference in shipping.
Here's the sketch and my layout.
Supplies: Glossy Accents; Sassafras Pattern Paper - Buttercream Bliss, Gum Drop Garden, Sugary Love, Fruit Slice Land, Sprinkled, Dreamsicle; white Delta paint mixed with Close to My Heart Crystal Blue re-inker; CTMH pink and blue sparkles; misc. thread.
Now hop around to get the full recipe! Here's how I incorporated the ingredients:
- Sassy Lil' Sketches - see the sketch above
- Crop Suey - I inked the edges of every paper and used paint (colored it blue with re-inker; spattered and brushed on with my fingers)
- Scraptiffany - the lace is actually fussy cut inside the cloud in the upper left square
- Cuttlebug Spot - it's hard to see the embossing but it's randomly on the paper cut outs. I also added lots of texture with the stitching, glossy accents and paint splatters.
- ScrapFIT - my three things are the birds AND I also stitched 3 peace signs on the squares and and on one of the birds I cut out to pull out the peace sign in Rheagan's shirt.