Friday, March 4, 2011

So VERY Lucky LO & The Studio Blog Hop

Welcome to The Studio Challenges BLOG HOP!

You should have arrived here from Anna's blog, but if you didn't, please start the hop at The Studio so you can be eligible for the prize offerings!

The Studio
Amanda Jones
Anna
Heather-->Thats me!!
Lisa
Nadia Cannizzo
Teresa
Val
Brenda
Fabi
Natalie Hearn
Rossella
Tessa Buys
Irini Liolia
Julie Dix
Julie Tucker-Wolek
The Studio

We hope you feel inspired along the way, as we have an exclusive sketch, designed by the uber-talented Anna Bowkis - Founder of Pencil Lines and that you'll post your take on the sketch by linking it up in the comments of the blog hop post at The Studio. Each design member from The Studio has created their own layout, card or off the page version based on the sketch. Here is my interpretation...

Supplies: Basic Grey Olivia Collection - Sydney, Ashlyn, Brianna Papers; Imaginisce Glam Rocks; American Crafts Remarks Thickers: Daquiri; October Afternoon Mini Market Stickers: Red & Cream

And the sketch...
Our main sponsor for the The Studio BLOG HOP prize is Scrap With V. In order to be entered for the main prize you must be or become a follower AND comment on ALL blogs along the way.

There will also be some other prizes along the way which our Design Team have kindly donated. To win these, you need only comment on AND follow the blog which is giving the prize. The winners for these prizes will be announced on the individual Design Team member's blog.

I am giving away a RAK - a new stamp set - to any followers that comment on this post. You must be or become a follower of my blog to be eligible! I will announce the winner here soon after the blog hop ends.

The Blog Hop starts today, March 4th and runs through Monday 7th with the winner of the major prize to be announced on The Studio blog.

Thank you for visiting and taking part in our blog hop! We hope you found some inspiration along the way.

Your next stop is....LISA

47 comments:

Scraptastic Mel x said...

I love the journalling around the edge of the pics. Great layout!

Diana Fisher said...

I love this page. Especially the writing around the edges!! Fun pictures, too!!

Sue said...

Great LO!!! I love the flowers!!!

Jimjams said...

Fab idea to chop the main sketch shape in half - a beautiful page and I love the journalling around the edge!

lisa said...

Hey Heather, love your happy LO. Those photos are stunning.

I have a message from Helena for you as she can't post on your blog. She says:

Helena Virpi said...

sorry, can you tell Heather that I can't leave a comment on her blog. it's not working - at least at the moment.

4 March 2011 18:17

Please can you include her when you do your prize draw, thanks : )

Beatriz Rubio De Kimmel said...

lovely page, just as beautiful as any of your work!
Thanks for the inspiration
Hugs
-BK

K said...

The writing around the photos really make them pop! thanks for the inspiration.

EFI said...

Your LO is so beautiful! Thank you for the inspiration!

Eleni Gratsia said...

Love your chose of photos ... so clear and crisp and the journalling around them ... cool!!

JennyKozar said...

Your layout is beautiful. I really like this sketch.

Cristina C. said...

I like this blog hop! and your Lo too. thank you!

Michelle McClure said...

What a cute layout! I totally love it. I came by to say thanks for spying my layout and posting it on Imaginisce today, what an honor!

Ελευθερία said...

beautiful photos...and amazing interpretation..really like the way you used part of the edged paper..and the journaling around the photos is a great idea!!! thanks for inspiring us...
off to my next stop.....

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I sooooooooooo love love love this Heather! I loveeeeeeeee those photos and the way you did the edging! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Heather Jacob said...

wow this is stunning love the colour combos you have used and the pics are magnificent .. hugz x

Sandi said...

Beautiful photography and I love the layout....such good use of color.

Kelly said...

I LOVE your style!

Suzy said...

Love the journaling around the photos! I'm a new follower!
-Suzy
suzyq28024@gmail.com

Sabina said...

Really beautiful page!!! This hop is really funny!! Just bacame your follower

Kelly K. said...

Oh so cute page! I like the idea of journaling around the photo....Off to the next hop!

Ελένη said...

Beautiful, I love the photos, the journaling and the style!

giovannar said...

Great great LO,very beautiful the flowers and the journaling,compliments!!!!!
I became your follower,hi Giovanna

Francy said...

gorgeous Lo, I lopve the write around the photo. The flower in the left corner is very beautiful.
Just became your follower.
Francy

Anna said...

Hi Heather, Great layout! I love the borders and what lovely photos too!

crazycanca said...

great LO and beautiful flowers!
Now I'm a follower

Yara said...

This is beautiful! Love the white background and journaling!

~jan said...

Love your whimsical take on the sketch! those rolled flowers with the heart shamrocks are the citest! Happy to be following you!

Ciacchina said...

bellissima la tua interpretazione!

curlyqmosaics said...

I absolutely adore this layout! Love the clovers, the title, the pictures, the colors...everything! TFS, I am totally inpsired!

BlessedinTexas said...

Love your blog and can't wait to go through and see your layouts and postings this weekend! Have a blessed SONday!! xoxoxo

Janet Z said...

I love how everything just pops off your page!

susy said...

I am a new follower, a beautiful page.I participate willingly to blog hop. I do not have a blogsusy, gioeleandrea@alice.it

Lisa W said...

Great layout. I like how you did the journaling around the pictures.

Freya said...

Nice layout!! Love the colours!! freyassimplecreations.blogspot.com

lisa said...

Hi Heather,

Another one that couldn't leave a comment for you:

Rita said...

lisa... sorry... but like Helena Virpi I can't leave a comment on Heather blog... and I can't leave a follower...
It's not workig the bottons to confirm!
help me... thanks :)

5 March 2011 14:54

lis xx

Mitralee said...

Love it!

Elisabetta e Noemi said...

I'm a new follower and I love your style.

Anne said...

The pictures are truly beautiful and I love your hand writting.

Sherri said...

that's so cute, the journaling around the edges is great. i'm a new follower

SaraDafne said...

I love the text around the picture.. great!!

karenw said...

The photos are wonderfula and I love the fresh clean colours! x

Diana Waite said...

oh, those photos are SO sweet! great take on the sketch!

Sarah said...

Those pics are beautiful! I love your take on the sketch!

Lillian Child said...

I simply adore how you've journaled around those precious photos ... such a lovely design and great creative style!

I am now a follower of your blog - so very nice to meet you!

http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

Brittney said...

Love the flow to this!

patti west said...

Beautiful, meaningful, tender & sweet lo, Heather!! Love it! Your journaling around the pics caught my eye right away. :) Thanks for playing at the Paper Variety!

Heather said...

The blog hop is closed. Congrats to Diana Waite, who is my winner, thanks to random.org!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails